Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This is a song called Closet.

I'll start by saying oh my god, I love Pete Yorn.

Monday night I saw him at the Avalon, in probably one of the top two shows I've ever seen. Following Kate's lead, we pushed way into the front and center, and we were really, really close to him, and all of the hair on stage (5/6 of the guys on stage had hair that was my length or longer). Pete played all of the songs that I would have included if I could create my dream setlist, even one song that I really wanted to hear him play but thought there was no way he'd play. Unfortunately for Caitlin, when he played each song on my dream list, she got poked by me to tell her how excited I was to hear the song. Not surprisingly, she got fed up and left a bit early. :) Or something like that.

I took mostly pictures of the guy's head in front of me, but here are a couple:







The night ended way way way too late though (it was capped off around 12:30 by a stop in the 24 hour CVS for a new hair dryer), and I've had to get coffee every morning this week as a result. My roommates think that is not cool--caffiene has a pretty strong effect on me.

No comments: