Sunday, March 12, 2006

California here we come

I wish Phantom Planet would sing a song about Florida, so I wouldn't have to sing a screwed up version of the O.C. song on the plane all morning tomorrow. I think Kate's going to be really excited when I introduce her to it at the airport just before 5am.

I'm very excited for some sun and warm temps and not looking at school work for a week. I hate packing though. I never know what to bring. I don't know if I'll be cold when we're out at night, or if I'll feel like wearing nice clothes during the day or if I'll want to wear a t-shirt, or if I'll freeze because Kate will turn the AC as cold as it gets. So I just threw it all in my suitcase. Resulting in this:



You'd never guess that I'll be back on Friday. But if a hurricane comes, I should have enough to last at least until the 2nd week in April.

Anyway I'm off to finish up packing before it's a really really really early bedtime for me. Give me a call if you want fun presents, like shell anklets. They go really nicely with the matching necklace.

No comments: