Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sanibel Island '06--The Story of Swam Passe

Jet Blue is the best ever. I got to watch hours and hours of A Wedding Story, Best Week Ever, and The Today Show during my flight! It was hard to even want to put my head down and try to sleep, despite having been up since before 4 that morning.

Anyway, I'm back from a great vacation. It was nice to get away for a few days, even without doing much besides going out to eat, and spending lots of time at the beach and the pool. I watched Kate take a lot of sideways pictures, and I took some of my own (mostly leveled).

I did a whole lot of this:


and this:


We did some other fun things, like drive around looking at the big houses we can never afford, even if we robbed a bank. We played a rousing game of tennis one morning, and realized we're both pretty pathetic. And we played the game, "Where are all of the people under 65?"

And also the game, "Who thought the shell lamps and this pattern is a good idea?"


One morning I got up around 7:30 and was on the beach at quarter of 8 for a run and some picture-taking. I can't think of too many things I like more than being at the beach super early.



I snuck one of these buggers home because they're so cute. He's living in my night table

















And look, it came close a few times, but no one even got killed!

No comments: