Friday, March 31, 2006

WIRED

The past few weddings I've been to, the bride & groom have put disposable cameras on the tables for everyone to take more pictures. Zabe sent us some good pictures last night that must've come from the cameras on our table. I think they demonstrate that we know how to have fun, and stay classy.


Kate's charming


If I had to guess, I'd guess that Molly just said "oh no you di'nt"


We know how to behave appropriately at weddings...


This one speaks for itself

I think that Zabe and Chris should renew their vows next year, and every year after, and throw another party each time....please?


Kate got a promotion at work, and tonight Gill and I made her a chocolate chip pie. Now I feel like curling up and dying. It didn't help that I bought more jellybeans today "for the apartment" (read: for myself and my jellybean problem). The sugar is only amplifying my giddiness for tomorrow, which is making it tough to get into sleeping mode. It's going to be 70 tomorrow, which makes me so happy. I have to babysit in the afternoon, but my plan is to feed Rogers as fast as I can, and then spend the afternoon strolling around Harvard Square and playing at the playground with him for a few hours, and I've very excited. And then....it's party time! It's a big "Happybirthdaywehaventseenyouinalongtimecongratsonyourpromotionwelovebeer" celebration...so if you're in town, you ought to be here. I really need to start winding down. Or run a couple of miles. Or something.

No comments: