Monday, March 27, 2006

I finished off a jar of salsa by myself in 3 days.

Driver's ed was just about the worst thing I've ever had to do. Maybe "had" isn't the right word since driving is a privilege, not a right...blah blah blah. I had the worst teacher ever...classes were beyond boring, but driving time was much worse. He'd yell, he'd make you feel stupid in front of the other people who were in the car logging their observation hours, and he had the biggest, grossest mole on the side of his neck.


I was just watching the news and they were interviewing a driving teacher about the law they're trying to pass to raise the MA driving age up a year to 17 and a half...and I started to get all nervous and fidgety and didn't know why, until they popped his name up on the screen and I realized it was my awful driver's ed teacher. Oddly, they shot him from the non-mole side of his face.


The bad boy I cruised around in when I was 16. Here it is pimped out for the last day of high school.

The weeks are flying by. I can't believe it's the last week of March. And next weekend daylight saving starts! Last night when I was drunk I decided we were having a party next weekend on Friday night in honor of Molly's visit. I invited some people in the bar. So, once I see if my roommates (and Molly) want to have a party, here's your formal invite. (roommates, molly, what do you think?)


Molly's coming! That's definitely a good reason to drink Boone's right from the bottle!

No comments: