Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm a Toys 'R Us Kid

When I was little and tried on my mom's high heels or shoes with heels at stores, I always figured I couldn't walk in them because I was too young. I figured when I got old enough to actually wear them, I would have the coordination to do so.

I'm wondering when that time will come for me. I feel like I should be able to wear a shoe that has at least some heel, but I can't do it without looking funny and feeling even funnier. I don't know if maybe I just need more practice? But I'm not sure how to go about that practice because I don't want to look stupid trying to walk around in shoes at the next wedding I go to, but Kate won't let me wear shoes in the house. It's a bit of a quandry.

We went on a shopping spree at the Christmas Tree Shops tonight, and I picked up a great find. What do you get when you mix an ab roller and the united states air force????

The U.S. AB FORCE!!!!



I fully expect to have my twelve pack by swimsuit season.

No comments: