Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More than you ever wanted to know

I've got this problem buying jeans that fit. I'm oddly shaped. My friends tell me that I have no ass. That's not totally true, but it's no lovely lady hump (that song is about butts, right?). Anyway if I buy jeans that are mildly fitted around my butt, then it's too tight on my waist and looks funny. But if I buy a size bigger so it's not too tight on my waist, then it's way too baggy for my butt. So, to cut to the chase, I'm self-conscious about it, but mostly because whenever we have people over, whether I know them well at all, my roommate makes a point of saying "Look! Stacy has no ass!" whenever I get up to get something.

So today I was walking down mass ave. in central square, and had to go by a group of guys in their 20s/30s who I presumed were just sitting on the bench all day, drinking, heckling, and asking for money.

And then I heard it---music to my ears:

"Hey, look at that ass!"

I looked, and there was no one near but me. I think it was my ass getting looked it!

Totally made my day. It's about time my ass got some recognition...I knew there was some reason I downed the bag of jellybeans in 2 days.



Today---flat ass.
Two months of my jellybean program---this:



And just in time for swimsuit season.

No comments: