Tuesday, August 02, 2005

That's Jenny from the block?

I hate Jennifer Lopez as much as the next guy. But my feelings stem mostly from my catty thinking that she's sort of a whore, and that she corrupted Ben Affleck. He was definitely a good guy in my eye before her.

And while I'm not a big fan of using fur to make coats, which I think are ugly (yet unbelievably soft) anyway, I'm certainly not one to throw red paint, and I definitely won't pass up a plate of juicy steak tips.

But what happens if you combine those two sentiments? Well, you get the J-LoDown. It's a website that appears to be created by some hard-core activists trying to show J Lo for what she apparently is...an evil evil person who wears animals skins as a fashion statement at movie premieres. In fact, you might not know this but,
"Lopez may try to convince her fans that her rabbit-trimmed jackets are a must-have, but what she won't tell you is that bunnies killed for fur coats scream as they are skinned alive!"

The website even shows pictures of Lopez wearing different animals. The chinchilla is my favorite.


In other news, I'm itchy. My roommate says it's a rare skin disease. I'm hoping it's the Pox. I don't want to go to class tomorrow.

No comments: