Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I heart spring

It's officially spring in my book. The thermometer hits 60, and people come out of the woodwork and are suddenly all over the place outside. The sox play in their home opener, and the red sox hats and jerseys come out of the woodwork. I enjoyed being out this morning and seeing men all dressed up for work in a suit and tie, but with a sox hat on. I'm suddenly motivated to get up early, do errands that I've been putting off, and even do work after that. I was a bit of a shopper again today--I bought four dresses for Melissa & Dan's wedding in a week and a half. I haven't decided yet whether I'll layer them, or rely on my roommates to choose.

I keep hearing about this eye fungus people are getting from their contact lens solution. I don't think I'm using the blindness-causing eye juice...but eye fungus still doesn't sound like something fun. I wonder if it would look as nasty as when I cut my eyeball with a phone antenna...

(By the way, I just did a google image search for 'bloody eye' since I don't have any pictures of my own bloody eye from a few years ago...I don't recommend doing that search yourself, especially if you want to eat within the next 6 hours or so.)

No comments: