Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm not a girly girl...

I don't get a rush from buying bags and shoes. Or from shopping in general. My mom is convinced that I'm not really her daughter because even at 23 she still has to drag me along if I go shopping with her.

So imagine my surprise then when I realized that I bought 5 pairs of shoes this weekend. It's not how it sounds though. You should also know that I can't make up my mind.

I need some good everyday shoes, but I can't trust myself to pick out any. So I bought three pairs, and made my roommates choose. Luckily, the ones that I was hoping would be "cool" enough won out.
I also bought some new running sneaks. My shins have been hurting when I run lately, and the last time I ran, about a week ago, they hurt so much I thought I might throw up. But since I avoid the doctor like the plague, I thought the next best thing would be to buy new shoes and see if that works. So i'm choosing between sneakers now...my main criteria is how fast they look. Just kidding. It's all about whether they'll match my shorts.

No comments: