Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This video made me laugh out loud. Even the third time in a row. I suggest watching it all the way through, and it only makes it better if you have the sound on.


As seen on Break.com

I'm about 70% done with writing a paper that's due tomomorrow, and I can't get myself to write anymore, and I can't get myself to get ready for bed so that I can get up early to finish it and start on some other work before class. So I'm killing time on myspace (where I found the pacman video) and obviously here as well. My life is very hard and it would be nice to get some recongition for that, preferably in the form of a shiny trophy or something else that sparkles.


I'd like Theo Epstein to hand-deliver my trophy, and I'd like it to be the World Series trophy, please

No comments: