Sunday, April 16, 2006

"I'm gonna ride that train all the way to Alewife," or something like that.

I got this link from Charlotte. It's a lot of fun...you can catch George Bush and bounce him off of giant bubble things.

I haven't had a weekend where I've gotten really drunk both Friday and Saturday, in a long long time. Turns out I'm not 19 anymore. Turns out we're also total regulars at the BHP, which definitely helped by the fact that we were there both Friday and Saturday of this weekend. And, it turns out that I've piggybacked on Kate's crush, and am also in love with MartyBen. The highlight of last night was probably when all of our other friends had left, and Kate and I finally made our way to the stools at the bar right in front of our favorite bartender when we were good and drunk around 1. We spent a lot of time talking about him obviously, and he finally came up to us and said that we always look like we're talking about someone. Of course I instantly reverted back to my 7th grade ways and was totally speechless. Kate luckily was a little bit cooler and actually talked with him, so go kate.

Tomorrow's Marathon Monday! I like it of course because I have some traditions associated with it. I've got relatively new traditions though...and this year we're heading down to Kenmore square for the sox game at 11, getting some beer & lunch, and heading outside a few hours later to watch the runners at the last mile of the race...I can't wait! There's nothing quite like watching people who have just run almost 26 miles while you're stuffed with beer and french fries.

No comments: