Monday, May 01, 2006

This blog is an amazing procrastination tool.

I'm completely positive that my procrastination has only worsened over time. It probably stems from the fact that somehow I've always gotten everything done (or faked being sick so I could put something off), so I've reinforced my procrastination habits. Now the problem is that I can't do work unless I'm under tight, tight pressure. I had such amazing plans for getting stuff done this weekend, and while I did get SOME things done, I'm way behind schedule, and I can blame this entirely on my being able to find other, better things to do. I went to probably 97% of the websites on the internet today, instead of writing a paper. That's right, 97%. I saw them ALL (almost). I even checked out random sights like the website of the school where I studied abroad, just to see if anything interesting was going on there. Not only did I find information about how they're keeping the students safe from bird flu in Athens, but I also was pleasantly surprised to find my picture on the front page of the website.

There's me in the white t-shirt showing off my bulging biceps. I sadly can't remember exactly where this was (Olympia maybe?) or the names of a few of the people in the picture. I do remember though that my crazy professor was making us put on a play at some archaeological site, and I was completely humiliated because a beautiful human being named Thackston was in my class. Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if that picture is what makes some college students decide to study abroad in Greece. Little do they know that the curly-hair girl with the guns is long-since gone.

Oooh, Desperate Housewives is on.

No comments: