Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Poop is such a funny word.

So today I babysat for both of the families I usually babysit for...one family in the morning, and the other in the afternoon. The morning was going really well...I even tricked the 3 year old into cleaning up the playroom in record time by pretending she was a chicken who had to clean up her pen, because apparently (so I told her) chickens like clean pens. Her mom came downstairs just as she was finishing up, and Ally was so excited and ran to her mom (while flapping her wings) to tell her all about the great chicken game we were playing and how she was cleaning up her pen. She was impressed.

But then, 9 month old baby Kate, with the stomach bug, had exploding diarrhea. On me. On my jeans. On my shirt. And all over herself.

I'd google-search a good picture to put here, but this is a family place.

Oh, and then I babysat for Rogers in the afternoon, and at the playground an 9 or 10 year old called me Ma'am. Way to finish off the day. I'm not old enough to be a ma'am, man.

No comments: