Friday, May 05, 2006

The past 48 hours have been one big stressball blur. Sometimes I wish I had some alcoholic friends who were up for celebrating at a moment's notice now that I can breathe for a day or two before the final homestretch.

Yesterday was probably one of the most stressful (I'm going to see how many times I can say "stress" in this blog) days I've had in a long long time. But, I made it through 3 interviews between today and yesterday. I turned in 2 papers and gave two presentations. I found out that the key to giving presentations that are 30 minutes or more is to schedule 2 interviews right before...by the time I got to the presentation, I was the most calm I've ever been for a presentation. Of course I spent most of yesterday and the day before that thinking how tempting it would be to commit a crime and just chill out in jail & have nothing scary to ever do...I don't know, it just doesn't sound so bad to be locked up for a little while.

And tomorrow's going to be almost 80 degrees and I'll be breaking out the flip flops and capris. Life is good.

I haven't watched tv in 3 days, so I'm going to rot my brain now.

No comments: