Friday, May 19, 2006

Mid-twenties

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes yesterday! I appreciated Zabe reminding me that even though I'm 24, I'm already starting my 25th year, and something about a quarter century mark too. And should you need a reminder on what makes me so special, I recommend that you check out Spags' blog for a very nice birthday post.

I have a new, very special "Queen" wine glass, complete with some sparkly jewels, from a very special Pugs, and I intend to enjoy some white wine tonight in it, before eventually I switch over to something classier, like Miller Lite (fridge pack).

But first, I have to go babysit...and I'm very excited about all the puddles from the rain this morning, that Rogers will certainly be aiming for when we're out for a walk. Bring on the mud.


This isn't actually Rogers...his hair isn't long enough yet to put in pigtails

No comments: